Joint Interfaculty Project
As of next academic year, our programme offers a substitute for the Industrial Internship, called the Joint Interfaculty Project.
Students of our MSc programme will work together with students of the following faculties:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Geosciences
- Mechanical, Maritime and Materials Engineering
- Technology,Policy and Management
Together with employees of a company, students will work on cases of that company on location. The cases are interdisciplinary of nature, therefore each team consists of students where each member will come from another faculty. Students will learn the disciplines of their future colleagues and are able to contribute using their own expertise.
The following cases are available for Chemical Engineering students:
- Huisman: Geothermal
- Huisman: Coastal defence of the Netherlands of the future
- Feadship: Near shore power
- ISIS: Air quality instrumentation for small satellites
For more information please click on the following link:
Joint Interfaculty Project brochure